Vegetable Glycerine USP/EP Food/Cosmetic Grade
Our vegetable glycerine is a clear, colourless and odourless, hygroscopic, viscous liquid with a purity of 99.8% minimum. It is a pure and natural allergen free product, derived from a variety of natural sources. It is completely biodegradable and therefore creates minimal environmental impact. Our vegetable glycerine has not been tested on animals.
Our vegetable glycerine is also producedÂ withoutÂ the use of raw materials originating from the Jatropha plant or its oils – the Jatropha plant is classified as a noxious weed in some countries. The oil produced from the Jatropha plant contains carcinogenic substances and presents a significant human and animal health risk.
Glycerin, Glycerine, Glycerol, 1,2,3 propane triol, Trihydroxy propane
Manufactured Refinery Specifications
- European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Specification.
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Specification.
- Complies with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422).
- Halal and Kosher approved.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Key component in electronic cigarette production.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Moisturiser in soap production and other personal hygiene products.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Ingredient in herbal remedies and homeopathic applications.